Mrs Harwood was poorly on the run up to Christmas, so we didn't get to wish her a merry Christmas, or do the pass the parcel she had made us. So we kept it ready for when she was back!
Here we are playing pass the parcel and having great fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank You For A Lovely Year!
A huge thank you for all my lovely presents and cards, I love them. Thank you also for the wonderful year Great Bear and I have had toget...
-
This week coming (11th June) is National Phonics Check week! I will be starting to check the children on Tuesday and carry on during Wednesd...
-
On Wednesday we watched Rowde's Got Talent, all the entries were brilliant. There were only two Key Stage 1 children performing and on...
-
This Friday we were lucky to have a lovely treat, ice cream! Which fitted in perfectly with our learning about the seaside. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment